Welcome to Fuze! If you're trying to learn what Fuze is and how it can help you manage your organization's follow-up, you've come to the right place.
What is Fuze?
Fuze is tailored software (web + mobile) to help you easily:
1. Collect the contact info of people interested in being a part of your organization.
2. Organize the contacts and assign them to members of your team.
3. Track the follow-up progress of each contact and your organization as a whole.
With an organized system in place, your team can spend less time figuring out how to track follow-up and more time on building the personal relationships with those interested in your organization.
If you are an InterVarsity chapter, see how Fuze fits in with the rest of InterVarsity systems.
What are the best ways to learn more about Fuze?
1. Watch the intro video on fuzefollowup.com.
2. Learn how to set up your organization's Fuze account as an admin.
3. Learn how the rest of your team will use Fuze to add and manage their follow-up assignments.
4. Trying to get the rest of your team onboard with trying Fuze? Check out our training material at fuzefollowup.com/training.
5. Play around with Fuze by creating an account at fuzefollowup.com/register. It comes with a 7-day free trial - no credit card info needed!